Show Me The Money - a PM Financials Class with Instructor Brandon Negron
Highland Country Club105 Fairway Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28305
* Registration open until 8/16/21 at 12:00 PM (EST)
About the Course:
“Show Me The Money”, your guide to mastering and understanding your property’s financials.
The onsite property manager has been counted upon to not only manage the resident experience but to enhance and grow the investment. Today's property managers work hand‐in‐hand with asset managers and often serve as asset managers themselves. Over the last 25 years, our industry has undergone an evolution, requiring property managers to be anything but conventional managers.
During this session, participants will take a fast track ride through the standard property financial reports and learn how to dissect financial reports from beginning to end, with the end being impactful NOI and positive cash flow. Each attendee will also be provided with a one-sheet glossary of permanent financial terms and formulas to work on actual financial problems during this session.
At the end of this session participants will walk away with the following:
- How to build financials from scratch
- Properly appraise value on specific amenities and determine their impact on your investment
- Understand specific calculations, including NOI, Expense Ratios, Net Rental Income Capitalization Rates (Cap) and more
- Properly appraise expense values including how much YOU are truly worth to your properties
- Report to your owners positive progressions and/or negative variances with confidence and terminologies cooperative with managing someone’s investment
- Questions and calculations to take home to continually enhance and build your confidence in property financial analysis
Lunch is included in the price of the class, 3 CEC's.
About the Instructor:
Brandon Negron has been a proud member of the multi family industry for 20 years. Currently a Regional Manager for affordable housing management firm, Landura Management Associates, Brandon has served in many roles including as a Director and CFO. Throughout his career he’s specialized in asset positioning and money management. He’s been involved in several lease ups, distressed asset projects, both conventional and affordable. He especially enjoys financial presentation, reporting and valuation. He’s an NAAEI faculty member and has been teaching financials courses to the industry since 2010.