Wellbeing: How to Respond, Support & Care for Today's Teams
with Instructor Amy K. Dilisio
* Registration open until 7/12/21 at 12:00 PM ()
- How to build a culture of caring & a better work environment
- Signs of emotional health issues: recognize opportunities for intervention
- Managing the conversation: scenarios & ideal responses
- Leaders tool box: resources & references
About the Instructor: Amy K. Dilisio
Amy is a proven leader in sales, leasing, management, and the marketing of real estate assets across the country. She began her onsite career as a leasing professional in 1990, quickly advancing to director of marketing and training with companies such as Summit Properties and Oakwood Worldwide. Amy is a national speaker, industry educator, and owner of Quintessential Marketing & Training, an education and consulting firm. Amy is a popular motivational speaker at national, state and regional apartment associations where she gladly shares her knowledge and experience in leasing, marketing and leadership with all to improve performance and enhance results.
As a member of the faculty of the National Apartment Association
Education Institute along with having recently served on the NAA
Education Advisory Board, Amy broadens industry strength and skill
through professional development and challenging the status quo.