Apartment Dynamics is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor!
Maintenance Supervisor: Lakeshore Grande Apartments
Results oriented Maintenance Supervisor wanted for 60 unit apartment community in Fayetteville. This position will require some floating to other "sister" properties that are also in Fayetteville. Must have experience and having a truck is a requirement. No need to send resume unless you have experience and a truck to drive to work daily. This position will require being available for a 24 hour on call rotation.
- CFC/EPA Certification
- CPO Certification not required but helpful.
- Proven track record with HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, turning quality vacants, including some painting in-house and drywall repair, ordering/inventory control, and general maintenance required.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- Must have a truck to drive to work daily.
- Must be available to work 24 hour on call rotation.
- Must be able to pass background, credit check and drug screening
Compensation: $18.00 per hour DOE, PTO and employer paid Medical Benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply by emailing resume to email@example.com or drop off to 505 Regency Drive Fayetteville, NC 28314
Responsibilities and Duties
Under the direction of the Property Manager, maintains the overall grounds and building maintenance and preventive maintenance program for the apartment sites within his/her responsibilities. Having direct responsibility for the satisfaction of the customer as well as responsibility for preservation of the income generating asset, this individual uses the utmost in ethics, care, and concern in following through on commitments to residents, turning apartments with speed and quality, creating the greatest curb appeal possible, and caring for every aspect of the buildings.
- Adheres to Company policies.
- Under the direction of the Property Manager, assures that all prospects, residents and employees are treated with respect and courtesy, and in keeping with Company Policies, and Fair Housing and/or Labor Laws.
- Performs resident service requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Picks up all trash from site grounds, breezeways and hallways at least daily.
- Maintains all common areas daily, including cleaning, repairs, replacement of light bulbs, etc.
- Turns vacant units as quickly as possible with quality and attention to detail.
- Performs the Preventive Maintenance Schedule, and recommends further items to the Property Manager as needed.
- Assures that warranted items are performed by the appropriate party, accurately and in a timely way.
- Advises the Property Manager when observing any potential liabilities/hazards as soon as they are noted.
- Maintains proper records of maintenance, time, materials, and work completed, etc., as required by policies.
- Under the direction of the Property Manager, purchases in accordance with company guidelines, seeking the best value for materials purchased.
- Monitors and maintains stock levels.
- Works to ensure that positive public relations are maintained between residents, personnel and the community.
- Complies with all time reporting, labor, workman's compensation, OSHA, and other laws and requirements.
- Complies with policies regarding key control, safety, security, and confidentiality and reports any known or suspected violations on the part of any other party.
- At all times displays highest levels of conduct, dress, appearance and company loyalty.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the Property Manager.
Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to be on feet.
Have constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to perform the following physical activities:
- Perform routine maintenance/repairs, pick up tools and needed equipment
- Climb Stairs
- Service requests, make-ready needs for 2nd and 3rd floor apartments
- Push or Pull
- Move equipment, appliances, open and close doors, etc
- Reach Above Shoulder
- Perform routine maintenance/repairs, stock and remove equipment, parts, etc
- Climb Ladders
- Perform routine maintenance/repairs
- Handle tools and equipment, perform routine maintenance/repairs
- Finger Dexterity
- Handle tools and equipment, perform routine maintenance/repairs
- Inventory maintenance, requisition requests, required maintenance reports
Lifting/Carrying (supplies, replacement parts, ladders, etc.):
- Over 150 lbs. Rare need (less than 1% of the time)
- 75 lbs. – 150 lbs. Occasional need (1% to 33% of the time)
- 25 lbs. – 75 lbs. Frequent need (33% to 66% of the time)
- 1 – 25 lbs. Constant need (66% to 100% of the time)
NOTE: Lifting and carrying of weights exceeding 50 lbs. is to be accomplished with assistance from one or more persons. Examples of heaviest items lifted include washer/dryers, refrigerators, A/C units, abandoned sofas, etc.
- Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to document maintenance and complete forms, review manuals and operating instructions, read cautionary labels, respond to written instruction from staff and residents. Constant need to see small detail when performing routine maintenance duties.
- Frequent need (33% to 60% of the time) to see things clearly beyond arm's reach (oversee assistants, observe problems throughout the property).
- Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to communicate with assistants, resident staff, vendors and residents. Must use listening skills to diagnose needed repairs, etc.
- Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to verbally communicate with assistants, resident staff, vendors and residents.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Perform duties under pressure and meets deadlines in a timely manner.
- Work as part of a team, as well as completes assignments independently.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
- Exercise problem-solving skills.
- Interact with co-workers, supervisors, guests and the public in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Frequent need (33% to 66% of the time) to utilize personal transportation to pick up replacement parts and supplies from vendors. Rotation "on call" status may occasionally require expedient travel to assigned property at moments notice. Pick up and deliveries to the corporate office.
- Must have valid driver's license and automobile insurance coverage.
- Indoors (66% to 100% of the time). Frequently outdoors (33% to 66% of the time), all conditions, often for extended periods.
- Occasional exposure (1% to 33% of time) to paint fumes, solvents, adhesives, etc. Example: Apartments during/after make-ready.
- Frequent need (33% to 66% of the time) to work in awkward and confining positions.
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off in-person to Regency Apartments: 505 Regency Drive Fayetteville, NC 28314.