2023 GFAA Trade Show - Exhibitor Packet
Thank you for supporting the GFAA and participating in the 2023 Trade Show. We hope this packet answers all of your questions. Should you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theme: Color Party
- We encourage you to participate in the theme. Pick your favorite color and have fun with it! Article on Color Party (freshered.com)
- All single booths are 10x10 and double booths are 20x20.
- Each booth will include an 8-foot skirted table. Exhibitors are encouraged to bring their own tabletop cover.
- Booths come with pipe and drape, and electricity is available at every booth.
- WiFi will be available through the expo center.
- Network Name: GFAA Trade Show
- Password: GFAA2023
- The floor in the expo hall is concrete.
Attendee Email Lists
- Exhibitors will receive the attendee e-mail list two days prior to the trade show.
- Crown Coliseum: 1960 Coliseum Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28306
- Be sure to include “GFAA/Your Company Name” on the label.
- The Coliseum will not accept shipments for the GFAA Trade Show prior to Wednesday, 9/27/23.
GFAA will not be providing name badges to exhibitors
- Exhibitors are encouraged to wear their company or self-created name badge.
- All exhibitors must check-in at the GFAA booth at the entrance to the exhibitor’s hall.
- Your company name will be printed on an 8.5x10” paper at the booth to help exhibitor’s find their booth once onsite. Scroll to the end of this page to view the trade show layout.
- Hours – This years trade show is 2 hours long (in the past the show was three hours).
- Set-up: 1 PM - 4 PM
- Please note: all booths must be set up by 4 PM.
- Special Programming: 4 PM - 5 PM
- Trade Show Floor Hours: 5 PM - 7 PM
- Exhibitor Tear Down: 7 PM - 8 PM
- Please note: all people and booth materials must be gone by 8 PM.
- Set-up: 1 PM - 4 PM
- Make sure to park in the parking lot to the right of the front entrance, not the smaller lot in front of the building. You can park directly in front of the front doors for unloading.
Exhibitor Raffle Prizes
- All exhibitors are encouraged to offer at least one raffle prize at their booth, valued at a minimum of $50.
- You have the opportunity to do the drawing with the DJ onsite starting at 6:45 PM or draw it privately and contact the winner. Drawings with the DJ will happen live and the name will be drawn by the DJ. You must be at the DJ stand by 6:40 PM to participate in the live drawing, otherwise your drawing will need to happen privately.
- GFAA will not contact winners on your behalf or post winner lists. Please indicate if the winner must be present to win and if you will deliver the prize to the winner.
- Exhibitors will be judged on these categories, with prized given to the top winner:
- Best Overall Booth
- Best Group Costume
- Best Individual Costume
- GFAA will be offering prizes throughout the night to owner/operator attendees. In order for them to be eligible they must visit every booth and have their bingo card stamped by each exhibitor.
- Bingo card prizes will be announced at the end of the night with all cards being submitted by 6:30 PM. Attendees must be present to win.
- A stamp will be provided at each booth to exhibitors.
Food at the Trade Show
- Complimentary food and soft drinks will be available to all attendees during the Trade Show floor hours. Cash and credit card bar available.
- Exhibitors are able to purchase drink tickets for customers and attendees.
Again, thank you for supporting GFAA and the 2023 Trade Show. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Should you need any assistance on site, please send a text to Bryan at 704-201-3985. A text will allow for the fastest response time once onsite at the event.