2022 GFAA Trade Show - Exhibitor Packet
Thank you for supporting the GFAA and participating in the 2022 Trade Show. We hope this packet answers all of your questions. Should you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theme: Fall Back to the 90’s with GFAA
- All single booths are 10x10 and double booths are 20x20.
- Each booth will include an 8-foot skirted table. Exhibitors are encouraged to bring their own tabletop cover.
- Booths come with pipe and drape, and electricity is available at every booth.
- WiFi will be available through the expo center.
- Network Name: GFAA Trade Show
- Password: GFAA2022
- The floor in the expo hall is concrete.
Exhibitor Hours & Check-In
- GFAA will not be providing name badges to exhibitors. It is your choice to wear a name badge.
- All exhibitors must check-in at the GFAA booth on the Trade Show floor by the DJ booth.
- The company name will be printed on an 8.5"x10” paper at the booth to help exhibitor’s find their booth once onsite.
- Set-up: 11 AM - 2:30 PM
- Exhibitor Happy Hour: 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Two complimentary drink tickets and light hors d’oevres.
- Trade Show Floor Hours: 4 PM - 7 PM
- Cash and credit card bar available. Hours
- Exhibitor Tear Down: 7 PM - 8 PM
- All people and booth materials must be gone by 8 PM.
Exhibitor Raffle Prizes
- All exhibitors are encouraged to offer at least one raffle prize at their booth, valued at a minimum of $50.
- You are responsible for conducting the raffle and contacting the winner.
- GFAA will not contact winners on your behalf or post winner lists.
- Exhibitors will be judged on three categories:
- Best Overall Booth - Suppliers - 2 tickets to Annual Meeting & GFAA Cup
- Best Costume - Individual Supplier - 1 ticket to Annual Meeting & GFAA Cup
- Best Group Costume - All Attendees - Team Lunch or better idea
- GFAA will be offering prizes throughout the night. (Herb Garden + $500 cash)
- Owner/Operator attendees will have a bingo card that must be stamped at every booth on the trade show floor.
- Once the card is complete, they will turn the card in at the GFAA table near the DJ booth.
- All cards must be turned in by 6:30 PM. The winner will be announced at 6:45 PM, winners must be present to win.
- Volunteer Prize, $50 cash
- Exhibitors and owner/operator attendees both will be eligible to win.
- Four GFAA members will have the opportunity to win $50 cash.
- Attendees must complete the GFAA committee volunteer interest form and turn in at the GFAA registration table in the lobby or at the GFAA table near the DJ booth.
- Winners will be drawn and announced at 5 PM, 5:30 PM, 6 PM, and 6:30 PM. Winners must be present to win.
Food at the Trade Show
- Complimentary food and soft drinks will be available to all attendees during the trade show floor hours. Cash and credit card bar available.
Again, thank you for supporting GFAA and the 2022 Trade Show. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Should you need any assistance on site, please send a text to Bryan at 704-201-3985. A text will allow for the fastest response time once onsite at the event.