FTCC: Property Maintenance Technician
Property Maintenance Technician
- 280 hours, beginning October 24
- Class time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Cost: $343
- To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
This course will introduce the elements of construction building trades, safety (OSHA 10), tools, carpentry, appliance maintenance, drywall, certified pool operator, and HVAC to anyone interested in working in the property maintenance field.
Participants successfully completing the course will receive the OSHA 10 card, CPO certificate and EPA refrigerant recovery certificate.
Scholarship opportunities may be available. Interested or questions, please contact Miguel Figueroa at email@example.com.
GFAA is offering TWO scholarships:
- The scholarship will cover 100% of the $343 class cost.
- Students must register and pay for the class. The scholarship will reimburse the student upon class completion of the course with a passing grade.
- To apply, interested candidates simply need a letter of recommendation from a GFAA member emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: FTCC Maintenance Tech Scholarship.