AANC Leadership Lyceum - Accepting Nominations for 2023
The AANC Leadership Lyceum program is a prestigious education series aimed at identifying, training, and empowering emerging leaders within AANC.
Criteria & Qualifications
- Each Lyceum class will be a maximum of 14 participants per year.
- All owner/operator Lyceum participants are nominated by their local association.
- AANC's President may appoint 1 additional participant.
- The AANC State Suppliers Council may appoint up to 3 supplier participants.
- Lyceum participants should be actively involved with their local association and have served at least 2 years on a committee.
- Lyceum participants should not currently be or previously have served on the AANC Board of Directors.
- There is no cost to the owner/operator participant for the Leadership Lyceum Program.
- There is a cost of $285 for each supplier participant.
Are you interested in being a part of the 2023 AANC Leadership Lyceum? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.